Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update: Sylvester the Cat, Felinus Domesticus (Video)

As you might recall, the pink one was trying to get rid of me.  His efforts fell flat.

If anything, I am persistent.  Just ask the large, pink one.  Basically, I gave him two choices in my relentless endeavor to carve out a happy niche for myself, in life.  Feed me, or kill me.

Thankfully the pink one chose the kibbel over catocide.  My fate was never actually in doubt, because I know a secret.  Modern, urban humans, like the pink one, are really just big-hearted pussies.

I've settled in nicely.  As you can see from my photo, I'm taking on a more rotund and healthy glow.  Every now and then I slip in through a door left open and really make myself at home.

As I lie, luxuriating, I often wonder what the poor cats are doing today.

Sometimes the pink one and I watch a little TV together.  This is my favorite show:

2 comments:

  1. LOL, this is so funny! Thanks for the laughs, they are so few and far apart these days. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you guys write here more please? I've put you on my blogroll... so it'd be nice to see it refresh! LOL

    ReplyDelete