Thursday, April 1, 2010

I, Sylvester--Love Me


Hi.  My name is Sylvester.  I'm a bastard.  As you can see in this photo--a damn handsome representation of yours truly, if I may say so--I am one charming go-getter.

Owing to my unrelenting allure, I was able to hypnotize the corpulent, pink, two-legged mammal that took this photo, into feeding me on a pretty regular basis.  Things are definitely looking up.

My credentials:  I'm a real man.  The towering pink one verified this by turning me over on my back and pointing at my beans and dangler, as he declared, "Irm ug blah storgen falpuden," or something like that.  I don't speak English, just Cat.  I'm very affectionate;  some say to the point of being f**king irritating.  I'm the tri-state area champion mouser, or so my business card says.  Recommendations provided upon request.

If you are interested in me adopting you, please contact the ridiculous prick that took this photo of me.

Did I mention, I am also a certified, licensed acupuncturist.    

No comments:

Post a Comment